Sunday, October 31, 2010

Love Has No Race 7

this is really really short bas i have an arabic exam bacher
w baas we talked shwayaa until i couldnt keep my eyes open anymore

me; *yawn*
andd i went to bring a pillow and a blanket w i put it on the sofa w laid down on it

brandon; wwoah woah woah woah-woah im the maan!

me; i could see that. Unless you are implying that a youre a female

brandon; you know youre the least humorous person i met?  anways im gonna sleep there(:
me; no, i am (w i quickly got under the covers)

brandon; you just love to test me dont you?

hnee 3a9aabt! ya3ni shnu he thinks im trying to get attention??

me; huuh? if u do anything ull see what'll happen to u! im gonna sleep here and ........ well im gna sleep her!!

brandon; wooaah no need to lose your temper!*chuckle*  and we'll see about that!! * and he swooped me up, pecked my lips, and placed me on the bed!*

huuh? sh8aa9da? ambay fashla he kissed me. my face was flushed!!! i couldnt talk so i just shut my eyes.

brandon; so my kisses shut you up huh? useful info....goodnight BABE

he shut lights and i drifted to sleep, simply wowed!

3 comments:

  1. Gd luck!

    we want a very very extra long post since u havent posted from a long time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey .. Ana twa 8rait ur story and I like it .. But why aren't u posting ? Pls post soon bs nby extra long post

    ReplyDelete