Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love Has No Race 3

it was really awkward at that time, i didn't know what to say next. I wanted to go home.


brandon; soo what do you wanna do next?

me; umm home??

brandon; noo let's go out

me; ok then

brandon; where?

me; i dont know

brandon; u wanna go home right?

me; umm no it's okay (PLEEASSE TAKE ME HOME FASHLAAA!!)

brandon; fine you're going home.

the rest of the drive was silent. We arrive at my house 15 minutes later. I opened the car door and hopped ourt of the car. seconds later brandon got out of the car too.

me; umm its okay i can go now, err thaankss bye!

and i ran to the door.
he ran towards the door and was there before me. woow he's fast!

brandon; im coming too!
me; uuuh whaatt?
brandon; you heard me, im coming.
me; wh-aat??
brandon; why, dont you want your husband at your house? *he raised his eyebrows*

whaaat beyee baitnaa?! that would be soo awkwardd!! y3nii etha i say no he's gonna think i hate him. w etha i say come in my parents yyethbe7ooni!! laa w ofcoursee he's gonna want to go in my room, faa what will my parents think??

me; uuh noo it's just that...... my parents...i don't know..

brandon; if you havent noticed, im not the type of guy who cares what the elderly think about me
me; i do
brandon; hahaha fine we won't go to your room and make out
brandon; hahaha if you will blush when i say that, then i think your face will burn when i really start flirtin' with you.

was i blushing? faashla

me; ummm lets go inside

we got inside and nobody was there except Mary.

me; mary where is mama and baba?
mary; mama and baba go out to to eat lunch.
me; okay Mary make me green tea ... anndd what do you want ? *looking at brandon*
brandon; nes-cafe

Mary brought us our drinks and we sat in the living room,i  put on 90210

brandon; seriously? 90210?
me; yeaah ...and?
brandon just started laaughinng men gummat rassa!!
me; whtever were watching it

we started watching w 7a66aaw a make out scene between naomi and liam.  Faj2a brandon started coming closer and his mouth was just centimeters away from mine. ambaaaayyy!!!

me; ooohh myy good!!  brandon what are you doing??
brandon;; kissing youu

and he goot so muc closer that it was just milimeters away from my face! i quickly moved away

me; whaat!!! noooo!!! pleeaasee doont rapee me !! ( kenna alone bel house)

brandon; whaat?? *hahahahahhahah* I wont *hahahahaahahahhahahahhahahh*  raapee *hahhahahah* you *haahahahhahahhhahahhahahahhahahhah*

w he fell on the floor laughing his butt off!!

ambaaay i felt like a loserr!!! madrii shasawii, so i quickly excused myself to the bathroom. i ran up to my room and started crying and crying ! (dont think shda3waa he thinks im a loseer now w 7adii tefashalt)

i heard a knock on the door, it was brandon.

brandon; im coming in !

 he came in and found me crying on the bed. He came running to me ,

brandon; wooaaaahh !! heeyy whattss wrong ? did u hit something? ooh wait is this because i laughed? heey i was just kidding

i wiped my tears and calmed down

me; brandon... don't you think you should be with an american. i mean u understand her and she understands you, i mean, you were about to kiss me and i thought you were going to rape me, ughh im such a loser!

brandon; ooh really? that's what its all about? why dont u think i understand? ooh i thought you would react more that that! i dont mind! ur a kuwaiti! ofcourse you would be this way,, i understand , no kissing!! i was just joking i wasnt gonna kiss you, i dont think youre a loser. I think youre the purest girl i met, the other girls were just for *cough* uuhh sexual reasons. I never had a crush on a girl, i was always the stuck up guy, i know you wont believe this, but right now im glad im gonna marry you tomorrow, and like it or not we are not gonna be friends anymore, i cant help it  ................................................................  wooaaah i cant believe i said thaat! im usually the cool guy who thinks he can get every girl. hahaah what did you do to me? whaateveer im still gonna be the stuck up guuy.

wooooooooooww! ma9aadeeg hathaa uhwaa !!! he's sweet and shayef nafsaa!! i like it;p . a smile was plastered aon my face and i couldnt stop smiling.

he came closer and he placed his lips in the middle of my palms.

we were both laying on the bed and his head was on my palms.

i snapped back to reality and realized what i was doing is wrong, i was just about to pull away and tell brandon that we should get down , when ..........

someone opened the door and realized who was in my room

... : MAARYAAAAMMM!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Umbay i think it was her mom or dad!! bass 7amdilla they werent kissing !

    pleaaaase post sooooooooooooon:D

    ReplyDelete