Monday, September 20, 2010

Love Has No Race 5

and he placed his lips on my left cheek.

little butterflies started dancing in my stoamach.wooaah

we were both wet and i was still wearing my shirt and shorts

and he was too

brandon; hahahah i told you i was getting that kiss

i was soo blushing . he was really cute ma3a his wet hair and drops of water falling on his face.

brandon; lets make a race!!

me; uuuh we gotta change our clothes first... i cant swim with those on ( pointing at my what im wearing)

brandon; u go change im gonna wait for you here , im already wearing my swimming shorts *and he started taking his tshirt off*

i quickly got out of the swimming pool area before i see something i dont wanna see... embayen 3laaih wayed fit!  ...
 w i got my bag to look for a swimming suit and some shorts.... adawer.... w adawer.... w adawer... and i didnt find a thing! bas fi 3 different kinds of bikinis.

AAAAYYYY SHAAAAYY!!!!
NO WAAAYY!! im not gonna wear it

i got to the swimming  room w i found brand doing laps, mashallaaah he was very fast, ijust stood there watching. He noticed my presence, stood up and the water was at his waiste. Oh my god he was so fit! tannaa7tt fii :$

brandon; Helloo! Wooho.. ( he waved his hands infront of my face)

maryam; uuh yea- yeaah?

brandon;  i said, why arent you in your swimsuit?

me; uuuhh i can't swim

brandon; why not?

me; my mom packed bikinins only

brandon; *giggle* oohhh that's your reason?

me; yeaah

brandon; you know what? go back and wear it!

me; no thanks  i wont

brandon; uhh yeah you will (:

me; no i wont

brandon; ok then... ( and he got out of the water and carried me upstairs)

me;  whaaat lett go !!

brandon; shhh

and he placed me on the bed, locked the door so i wont get out, went to the closet,and brought my bag, and threw it on me

me; whaat am i supposed to do with it??

brandon; open it
me; why
brandon; open it
me; ur making feel like im your slave
brandon; *short laugh* ( he came near me on the bed) really? *sarcastic*

me; yeaahhh!! i wont open it!

brandon; hahah maryam put on that bikini

me; NOOO!!

brandon; you know what ? im the stupid one that actually wants to see you in a frickin bikini (and he went to bed and tucked himself in the covers)

I felt really bad, ya3nii atleast he was trying to enjoy the night with me, he said we were gonna swim then watch a movie w ba3daain we'll see. I should apologize, ya3ni kella he apologizes and he is 7adda stuck up. I went over to him and sat on the bed beside him.

me; brandon

no response

me; brandon....

no response

me; brandon!!

brandon; mmm?

me; im sorry....

he sat up now.

brandon; and?

me; well, brandon. im really sorry you wanted to us to have a good time and i ruined it. And err, i dont really feel comfortable wearing a bikini near you... and ... ummm

brandon; youre ....?

me; uuh ... im ... weight concious

brandon; *laugh* you? *points at my body* fat? are you serious? ( he lifted me up) , woow u weigh less than a feather ( puts me down).  *pause* So are you really sorry?

me; yes!
brandon; then maybe a kiss?

me; oh please not that

brandon; maryaam!

me; fine!
 (khalaaas baas i already said no enough times already)

brandon; u know ur the first girl that was THIS hard to get

me; get used to it pretty boy

brandon; im pretty?

me; whaatever

brandon; heey dont think i will forget u owe me that kiss!

me; okaaayy!

and i quickly kissed his cheek

1 comment: