Monday, September 13, 2010

Love Has No Race 4a

ambaay!! it was my dad:o el7een shagooul? bas we didnt do anything wrong

baba; MAAARYAAAM

me and brandon quickly got out bed and faced my dad

me; na3am baba?
baba; abi akalmech.. EL7EEN
me; uuhh, oka-aay

we got into his office and sat down, i saw brandon over hearing behind the door

baba; MARYAM ENTAW SHKENTAW GA3D ETSAWOONN?!! LAA W GABEL AMS ETGOULENLI MABI ATZAWAJ.... W ELYOUM ASHOOFKUMM IN BED DOING ALLAAAH YE3LAAM SHNU!!!!!!!!!!!!
me; baba!!  masawainah shay!!
baba; MARYAM LATCHATHBEEN 3LAAI!!!
me; baba wallaahh bs laman enta geltla e6ale3ne GHASSEB 6ela3na, ba3dain ga6ne elbait w galli he wants to come in , fa ya3ni 3aib agoul la! bas ba3dain we went to the living room enshoof movie, w i went to the bathroom w my leg 6aggat the bed w i was crying bel bed, ba3dain he came egouli yallaah laish 6awaltay and  he saw me crying w galii shfeech . baas thats the story!!

( i couldnt tell him that he was almost gna kiss me, because he wasnt and 3aaib!)

baba; akeed??!
me; wallaaah we didnt do anything wrong a9laan ana metrabya ma asawii shaay!
baba; u didnt kiss??

(oohh my good fashlaaa shal question.. w mn my dad ba3add! how could he think i would do that??)

me; uuh no

then faj2a brandon came in

brandon; NOO :o I wouldnt kiss herr Sir, that would be disrespectfull!

( w 6ab3aan uhwa mu hama yet7acha 3an kissing w ashkara he was holdimg his laugh!)

baba; uuh okaay , brandon, u cant go to her room until tomorrow okay? now go to the living room!! (madrii laish bs his voice sounded like tefashal)

and my dad left his office

brandon ; HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
me; shut up! it's not funny!
brandon; yeah it is, come on lets go to the living room before your dad cancels the wedding
me; i wish
brandon; shut up i know u would be devestated if i wont be ur husband
me; yeah right
brandon; i know like you said "yeah right" you will be devestated
me; whatever!

we went to the living room and my mom was sitting there.

mama; heeey heey waaiin ray7een?!
me; el 9ala
mama; laaa laaa lazem etnameen bacher 3ersech!! brandon ! im sorry if im rude but get out! my daughters wedding is tomorrow and she has to get her sleep...

and he went out

mama; yallaaah roo7ay namay!

and i drifted to sleep thinking about tomorrow.

mama; maryaam gooomaaay goomaay yallaaah roo7ay u have a nail appointment!

me; hmmmm okkaaay!!!!

she pulled the covers away and pushed me to the bathroom

i washed up and headed to the salon and sawaw my nails.

------------------------------------------

what do u think? ill continue bacher enshallaah

3 comments:

  1. hahaha omg her dad asking her if they kissedd! talk about akwarddddd!!
    i cnt wait for the after wedding action :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOL ;p tha7akny brandon ;p

    nice post! :D

    ReplyDelete