Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love Has No Race 4b

i finished my  nails and headed back home

w at around 2 i went to the spa

w at 4 the lady came to make my hair; it was a messy bun like miley cyrus' at the oscar

w my  mom insited on making the lady put my make up too bas i refused ( lat3aaybun i dont believe in make up;p)

i just put some foundation, blusher, and mascara... my mom kanat ebtemse7a w she lets the lady put for me

mama; maaaryaam shnu for ur own wedding entaay et7e66een make up. el7een ppl dont even put this for avenues! maraamoooo malii shegheel!

me; LA ! LA ! LA ! mama wallaaaaaaahhhh .... wallaaaaahhh etha khalaitaay el lady et7e6lee ma aroo7  the wedding!!

mama; ghaasbeen 3laaich etro7enn!!

me; okaay bas tara afashelkuum bel wedding w a66aye7 roo7i

mama; wee ! ghubraa la la wallaahh malnaa khellg! eeh wallaah benti ebtetzawaaj ya7laiilhaa!! sh7alateeechh!! yallaaah yallaaah masheftayy el dress lebsaayy

she got out a box something french

and took out tthis huge assymetric white dress, i love it! simple and elegant

http://hosting.dinodirect.com/hosting/61/20100812/A1975000RU/InsetImage/Elegant-Ruffle-One-Shoulder-Strap-Train-Wedding-Dress.jpg

mama; 3aad i khathaaitlech el dress manfoush 3shan matet3archebain

me;shdaa3wa at3archab! allaaaahh i love it thaankss!

mama; yallaah khaanroo7

and we went to our dewaniya w blaah blaah w saar el wakt  eli i get in

i was so nervouus ambaay i dont wanna get married! i acted happy all this day but im not! but a teeny part of me says that im happy im gna marry brandon, heey shgaa3d agoul i dont want to marry him!

w i they opened the door w yabebaaw w madri shnu w i was wallking .... walking.. walkingg.....

untill......... guess sh9aaar?:p

i tripped !!

oohh myy good!! i cant actually believe that i tripped!! ambaay shasawwee shlouun agooum!!

oomi kanat m3a9baa 3abalaaha on purpose!
wallaaah bel8ala6!!

she quickly helped me get up and i continued walking.... until i got to the couch

w i forgot to say enna the theme kan 3ajeeb kella red and white petals on the glass table w the flooring was white w there was methel a red material 3ala el couch

i sat there w ppl started dancing w time passed

until brandon came in.... OH MY GOD!!

brandon was wearing dishdasha and besht w ghetra an 3gaal

ambaaayy HOTNESS + CUTIE!!!


he came in w sat next me

brandon;wooaah there! nobody told me i was going to marry an angel! and ur wearing white!
me; shut up *i whispered*

brandon; heey would it kill u to flirt a bit *gorgeous smile*

i blushed. ambaay brandon stop making me blush infront of the ppl!   i lightly hit his head

brandon; oouuch!

w ppl came w salemaaw w blah blah .

till it was time to go home...... we went to our chalet bs 7addi kent mabi!! w my mom packed my bag so i didnt see whats

brandon; come on lets do something......

me; what

brandon; swiim

me; HA! at this time? in your dreams! its so dark

brandon; ok then lets go to the pool

me; the INDOOR one!!

brandon; *devilish smile*

me; what?

brandon;; hmmm were alone, its dark, and were married, so.. youre mine!!

me; i have feet you know .. i could run!!

brandon;  i was the team captain for track and field in high school, so i dnt think u can!

and he started running which made me run

around the sofas... we went to pool area and i started running around it, w he caught me and lifted me up

me;AAAA if you dont let me down im gna bite you

brandon; and if u dont kiss me i will let go, and you will end up in the pool soaking wet! and ur dad cant stop us! were married

me; no!

brandon; 1... 2..

me; WAIT WAIT

brandon; mmmm....

me; anything else please!!

brandon; waiting for the kiss...

and suddenly ana kent bel pool! w he jumped after me !!

and he hugged me and placed his lips on......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
w done? what do you thinnkk?/

5 comments:

  1. great!

    bas moo gadra atkhayyal blondy labis dishdasha w bisht! :p

    7AWALT BAS MOO GADRAAAAA! ;p


    Yallah waiting for the next post ;D

    ur story is amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaahaaha ana ba3ad i couldnt;p

    thaanks;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love the dress its so nice! haha i think thats like every girls fear to trip fe her wedding thats so embarrassing!
    loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha LOL! maskeena she triped!;p

    i cnt imagine a blondie labis dishdasha!
    cnt wait!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. heey sorry ta3bana and school :(
    post is soon

    ReplyDelete